Find the Comparable Remke Connector with the SKU from Another Manufacturer.
Simply use the large Search Bar at the top of this page (or any page).
Type a competitor's part number (or partial) and click Search.
Our system will search our 15,000 SKU database and give you a list of equivalent part numbers. The Remke cross reference includes part numbers from Appleton, Brad Harrison/Molex, Bridgeport, Crouse-Hinds, Hubbell (Kellems), Iberville, Lumberg, Myers, Pass & Seymour, Pyle National, Raco, Thomas & Betts, Turck, and Woodhead/Molex.
Looking for deluxe cord grips or kellems grips alternatives?
We have an entire page dedicated to helping you find the deluxe cord grip or wire mesh strain relief product you are searching for.
Click on the image to the left or click here to access the wire mesh manufacturers part number cross reference resource page.
You'll find all of the product groups below cross referenced on the page:
- Straight Aluminum Cord Grips With Mesh Strain Relief (i.e. Straight Deluxe Cord Grips, Kellems Grips)
- 90 Degree Aluminum Cord Grips With Strain Relief (i.e. 90 Degree Deluxe Cord Grips, 90 Degree Kellems Grips)
- 45 Degree Aluminum Cord Grips With Strain Relief (i.e. 45 Degree Deluxe Cord Grips, 45 Degree Kellems Grips)
In addition to those popular deluxe cord grips, you'll also find links to Remke's equivalent cord grip and cable connector products for the items below:
- Stainless Steel Bus Drop Grips, Safety Drops and Safety Spring Wire/Cord Tensioners
- Support Grips with Wire Mesh Strain Relief
- Wide Range Strain Relief with Wire Mesh
- Zinc Liquidtight Connectors with Wire Mesh Strain Relief
If you don't find what you are looking for using our search engine or the links above, feel free to consult our online catalog. We have an entire section devoted to electrical connectors manufacturers cross references for matching part numbers.
Not to worry, our experienced Customer Experience team Members can get you what you need quickly. Just give them a call at (847) 541-3780 or drop us an email to email@example.com, and we will be sure to get you what you need.
Need a custom part? Check out our Engineered Solutions page.