Remke Tuff-Seal™ RSR Aluminum Cord Grips are UL Listed and CSA Certified for use in both indoor and outdoor applications to prevent cable pullout, control arc of bend, and to provide a tight seal against environmental elements such as dirt, moisture and coolants. Cord Grips are available in conduit sizes from ¼” to 4” in straight, 90º and 45º styles.
Features of the RSR Aluminum Cord Grips include:
- Available in NPT, PG, Metric or ISO threads
- Available with or without stainless steel wire mesh
- A unique design with a combination tightening surface that includes both a hex area and knurled surface providing extra gripping for initial hand tightening
- Optional embedded Viton® O-Ring ensures a watertight and corrosion-resistant seal
- Anti-friction washer that fits between the nut and bushing for easier compression
For applications with severe condition – such as oil & gas, marine, food and chemical processing – RSR Cord Grips are available in nickel-plated aluminum which provides exceptional corrosion resistance and high wear resistance with an attractive finish similar to polished stainless steel.