In the Tuff Link family of molded connectors & cordsets, customization means you can mix and match from our extensive selection of special materials, special hardware, special wiring, custom packaging, kitting and private labeling to develop the Molded Connector or Cordset that meets your specific needs.
For coupling nuts & receptacle bodies you can choose from these five types of special materials:
- Anodized Aluminum - for most industrial applications
- Stainless Steel – durability in severely corrosive environments
- Non-Metallic - best suited for damp locations
- Nickel-Plated Brass - corrosion resistant & conforms to EMC requirements
- Peek™ Polymers - ideal for applications with high temperatures or high pressure water.
For overmolding and cable include the following:
- Rubber for use in applications with extremes of temperatures, hot substrates like weld spatter, or where solvents, oil and coolants exist
- Silicone that is best used in high temperatures
- PVC which is best for general assembly applications
- PUR for excellent abrasion resistance for high abuse areas
- TPE that offers excellent chemical and abrasion resistance
You can choose from a variety of custom shells, couplers or adapters.
- Remke offers five types of custom shells; flange mount, panel mount, back panel mount, P.C. type and SAE or metric threading.
- For couplers you can select either internally threaded, externally threaded or the ‘housing protective’ type where the coupler is threaded but covers the entire sensor for protection.
Custom Cable Assemblies
For custom products or specials, Remke offers several types of special wiring including: combination wiring where one side is parallel and the other is wired in series; interlocking circuit wiring; parallel wiring; series wiring; and wiring that is specified by a customer.
Custom Packaging, Kitting, and Private Labeling