- Cord Connectors, Cable Glands & Wire Mesh Grips
- Molded Connectors, Cordsets & Quick Disconnects
- Solar Connectors
- Search Online Catalog
- Featured Products
- Customer Testimonials
- Tuff-Seal Markets Served
- Tuff-Link Markets Served
- MC Cable Fittings – PowR-Teck Connectors
- Flexible Solutions
- Cord Connectors & Wire Mesh Grips
- Molded Connectors & Cordsets
- Modification Levels
- Contact Us
- About Us
- News & Programs
- Quality & Compliance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Remke Energy
- Remke Gives Back
- Media Center
- Press Releases
- 50 Years of Applied Wisdom
- Metal Clad Cable Connectors
- NEW Remke Master Catalog
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Connectors
- NEW Flexible Solutions Center
- Remke Offers In-Stock Stainless Steel Cord Connectors
- More Styles of Liquid-Tight Strain Relief
- Exclusive Design Features in MC Cable Connector
- Liquidtight Stainless Steel Connectors
- Image Library
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Competitor Comparison Matrix
- Remke Capabilities Brochure
- Cord Connectors & Wire Mesh Grips Purchasing Checklist
- Molded Connectors & Cordsets Purchasing Checklist
- Remke Top 10
- Market Trends & Research Studies
- Other Useful Websites
- Cable Strain Relief for Harsh Environments
- 5 Things to Know About Molded Connector Construction
- Media Center
- Sales Support
Other Useful Websites
Electrical & Electronics Industry Websites
EE TIMES – www.eetimes.com – News, analysis, products & in-depth technical information for the global electronics engineering community
ELECTRIC FIND – www.electricfind.com – a directory of manufacturers, suppliers, contractors, engineers, manufacturers reps, associations, publications and more
ELECTRIC PILOT – www.electricpilot.com – a search engine with over 70 product categories, 3000 manufacturers, 3000 distributors and 4000 contractors
CONNECTOR SPECIFIER – www.interconnectionworld.com – a monthly magazine providing in-depth overviews of the technologies that drive the interconnect market.
EC&M (Electrical Construction & Maintenance) – http://ecmweb.com – a monthly magazine featuring a mix of in-depth technical articles, market and construction forecasts, and comprehensive product reviews for electrical professionals.
ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR – www.ecmag.com – the official publication of the National Electrical Contractors Association.
ELECTRICAL MARKETING – www.electricalmarketing.com – weekly newsletter with reports on market trends, key personnel, and other news.
ELECTRICAL PRODUCT NEWS – www.epnweb.com – a monthly newsletter focused on electrical and lighting market news.
ELECTRICAL WHOLESALING – http://ewweb.com – a monthly magazine for distributors of electrical supplies providing information they need to run their businesses more profitably and sell more electrical supplies.
INDUSTRIAL DISTRIBUTION – http://inddist.com – provides daily news, blogs, videos and new products.
NEW EQUIPMENT DIGEST – www.newequipment.com – a monthly tabloid magazine serving the field of industrial manufacturing and production
NAED – www.naed.org – National Association of Electrical Distributors
NEMRA – www.nemra.org – National Electrical Manufacturers Representatives Assoc.
ELECTRIC ASSOCIATION – www.eachicago.org – The umbrella organization for the various electrical disciplines in greater Chicago
Industry Directories & Portals
THOMASNET – www.thomasnet.com – an industrial search engine bringing together buyers and sellers on a national, regional and local basis
AUTOMATION.COM – www.automation.com – a resource for industrial automation, process control and instrumentation engineers & professionals
WWW.MININGPLAZZA.COM.AU –www.miningplazza.com.au- a mining industry information database designed to simplify the process of interaction between buyers & vendors which also includes news, events and job openings.
UNDERWRITERS LABORATORIES – www.ul.com – an American independent product safety testing and certification organization
CANADIAN STANDARDS ASSOCIATION – www.csa.ca – a Canadian not-for-profit standards association
When you click on one of these links you understand that you will be forwarded outside of www.remke.com, where Remke Industries cannot be responsible for content on any of these sites.