- Cord Connectors, Cable Glands & Wire Mesh Grips
- Molded Connectors, Cordsets & Quick Disconnects
- Solar Connectors
- Search Online Catalog
- Featured Products
- Customer Testimonials
- Tuff-Seal Markets Served
- Tuff-Link Markets Served
- Flexible Solutions
- Cord Connectors & Wire Mesh Grips
- Molded Connectors & Cordsets
- Modification Levels
- Contact Us
- About Us
- News & Programs
- Quality & Compliance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Remke Energy
- Remke Gives Back
- Media Center
- Press Releases
- 50 Years of Applied Wisdom
- Metal Clad Cable Connectors
- NEW Remke Master Catalog
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Connectors
- NEW Flexible Solutions Center
- Remke Offers In-Stock Stainless Steel Cord Connectors
- More Styles of Liquid-Tight Strain Relief
- Exclusive Design Features in MC Cable Connector
- Liquidtight Stainless Steel Connectors
- Image Library
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Competitor Comparison Matrix
- NEW Remke Capabilities Brochure
- Cord Connectors & Wire Mesh Grips Purchasing Checklist
- Molded Connectors & Cordsets Purchasing Checklist
- Remke Top 10
- Market Trends & Research Studies
- Other Useful Websites
- Media Center
- Sales Support
AnixterAnixter is a leading global supplier of communications and security products, electrical and electronic wire and cable, fasteners and other small components. Anixter helps its customers specify solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards. Throughout the world, Anixter provides innovative supply chain management solutions to reduce customers' total cost of production and implementation. Anixter's Electrical and Electronic Wire & Cable business prides itself on more than 50 years of experience and industry knowledge and offers our customers:
- Experts who sit on global electrical code regulating organizations to help provide customers with the latest industry knowledge and training.
- Worldwide deployment and replenishment capabilities specialized for OEMs, industrial manufacturing, contractors and the entertainment industry.
- Scalable inventory management services that help reduce our customers' costs of doing business and increase efficiencies.
- Worldwide engineering staff to provide specification interpretation and technical support.
ElecDirect.comElecDirect.com is your direct source for professional-grade electrical products and tools. They excel at providing you a wider range of products in stock and a broader range of price points than a brick-and-mortar distributor. Buying from elecDirect.com saves you time and money:
“In-stock and Ready To Ship” position for the widest variety of electrical products online—from fast movers to specialized products for any application.
- Multiple price points within a product family—similar to a good/better/best strategy—that responds to the needs of customers within any budget.
- Quick delivery on all products in stock—shipped right to your door.
- A Store designed for simple and fast online purchasing.
- A knowledgeable and available customer service team.
Focused on providing the lowest overall cost of doing business - not just the lowest price on a particular product, Stuart C. Irby has been serving the electrical industry since 1926. With locations in 19 states, Irby offers a full range of electrical products, supplies, services and solutions for all types of commercial, utility, residential and industrial applications. In addition to a comprehensive product line that features the best electrical brands, Irby provides electrical solutions ranging from sourcing and customization to logistics management to 24-hour emergency response. IRBY ONLINE is the online e-commerce system with these capabilities:
- Online ordering
- View open orders and trace status
- 24/7 account access
- Real-Time Processing to eliminate delays in filling your order
- Review your orders with a full history of past orders
- Secure Transactions: All orders placed in the My Irby store are secure.
- Convenient reorder pad
- View A/R orders online so you know when to expect your transactions to be complete.
- To learn more about Stuart C. Irby you can visit their website – www.irby.com.
West Side Electric & Industrial Supply
We are a family owned business located outside Chicago Illinois. We have been in business for over 25 years. We offer high quality brands for the commercial, OEM and maintenance markets. We hope you enjoy our site and always appreciate your support, suggestions and comments.