- Cord Connectors, Cable Glands & Wire Mesh Grips
- Molded Connectors, Cordsets & Quick Disconnects
- Solar Connectors
- Search Online Catalog
- Featured Products
- Customer Testimonials
- Tuff-Seal Markets Served
- Tuff-Link Markets Served
- MC Cable Fittings – PowR-Teck Connectors
- Flexible Solutions
- Cord Connectors & Wire Mesh Grips
- Molded Connectors & Cordsets
- Modification Levels
- Contact Us
- About Us
- News & Programs
- Quality & Compliance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Remke Energy
- Remke Gives Back
- Media Center
- Press Releases
- 50 Years of Applied Wisdom
- Metal Clad Cable Connectors
- NEW Remke Master Catalog
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Connectors
- NEW Flexible Solutions Center
- Remke Offers In-Stock Stainless Steel Cord Connectors
- More Styles of Liquid-Tight Strain Relief
- Exclusive Design Features in MC Cable Connector
- Liquidtight Stainless Steel Connectors
- Image Library
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Competitor Comparison Matrix
- Remke Capabilities Brochure
- Cord Connectors & Wire Mesh Grips Purchasing Checklist
- Molded Connectors & Cordsets Purchasing Checklist
- Remke Top 10
- Market Trends & Research Studies
- Other Useful Websites
- Cable Strain Relief for Harsh Environments
- 5 Things to Know About Molded Connector Construction
- Media Center
- Sales Support
Multiple Hole Bushings
A Single Bushing and
Cord Connector for
Terminate Multiple Conductors in One Fitting
The Tuff-Seal family of Multiple Hole Bushings are the answer when multiple conductors need to be terminated into one fitting. With over 300 configurations available, when you use Remke multiple hole bushings you'll save both money and space by using a single bushing & cord connector instead of separate cord grips for each length of cable.
Have a Question?
Get Help from an Authorized Product Expert Call 1‑877‑438‑8833
Any of our Multiple Hole Bushings can fit into any standard Remke cord connector made from aluminum, nickel-plated aluminum, steel, stainless steel, nylon or Valox®. Standard bushings are made from Neoprene but optional materials include silicone for high-temperature applications.
For a quotation on a custom multiple hole bushing, please click on the Custom Solutions tab -- complete the Remke Custom Bushing Design Guide -- and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can fax it to Remke at 847-541-7245.
BUSHING SIZE – CONNECTOR MATERIAL MATRIX
Based on conduit size and material of construction, custom bushings can fit into all or some of the Remke cord connectors. This matrix will help you determine what is available.
|Conduit Size||Bushing Series||Aluminum and Nickel-Plated Aluminum||Steel||Stainless Steel||Nylon and Valox|
|2 1/2" or 3"||600||X||—||X||—|
NOTE: Bushings available for 3" connectors. Consult factory.
How To Use The Design Guide
Determine the bushing series size you need by laying out multiple conductors in the circles below which represent each size. This process will also help you determine the conduit size.
Determine what connector material best suits your application and use the matrix chart to confirm that the bushing fits with the desired connector size and material.
Copy and fax the completed design guide form to Remke at 847-541-7245.
Creating A Full Assembly Part Number For Existing Bushings
Once you have identified the custom bushing needed, to create a full assembly part number you will need to substitute the prefix of the material of construction you want for the prefix in the bushing only part number.
RSRN: Nickel-Plated Aluminum
RSSS: Stainless Steel
The part number for Bushing SRB-104-2 as a complete assembly to fit into an aluminum cord connector would be RSR-104-2. To fit into a nylon connector, the part number for Bushing SRB-104-2 would be RSP-104-2.
Other Products to Consider