Mouse over to zoom
Space Saving Compact M8 Pico Connectors
Remke's Pico-Link™ M8 Molded Connectors easily create a secure connection in even the smallest of control devices!
Pico Connectors are available in many configurations to meet your exact specs. Rated IP 65 & 67 for harsh conditions.
- Coupler or threaded versions
- Male or female
- 3 and 4-pole configurations
- Straight or 90º designs
- Attachable M8 connectors
Call Toll Free
- Technical Specifications
- Engineered Solutions
Space Saving & Compact Pico-Link Connectors
Features of the family of Remke Pico-Link M8 Molded Connectors & Cordsets includes:
- Space saving compact design – especially useful in locations with a high density of inputs & outputs
- PVC cable for outstanding durability or PUR for superior resistance against oil, abrasions & continuous flexing
- Excellent resistance to common industrial oils & fluids
- Gold-plated brass contacts provide a durable and consistent low-resistance path
- Nickel-plated brass coupling nuts for enhanced corrosion resistance and conductivity
M8 Attachable Connectors
Available in single or double-ended configurations, Remke M8 Attachable Connectors are offered in 3 and 4-pole configurations in either straight or 90º versions.
These field-wireable connectors convert hardwired sensors into quick-disconnect types and provide positive, compact cable terminations in harsh environments.
Attachable connectors are ideal for creating custom length cordsets in the field.
Products which are typically used with Pico-Link Connectors includes:
- 8mm tubular proximity sensors
- Miniature photoelectric sensors
- Flow sensors
- Miniature modular controls
Typical applications for Pico-Link Molded Connectors include:
- Automotive assembly
- Robotic end-arm tooling
- Sensors on conveyors
- Gear tooth sensing
- Material handling equipment
- Packaging equipment.
Keep in touch with evolving trends and get ahead of the rest!
Female 90 Degree
Contacts: Brass, Gold Plated
Coupling Nut: Brass, Nickel Plated
Cable: #22 AWG PVC UL Style 2517,105°C, UL Recognized, CSA Certified
Cable Diameter: 3/C - 4.5mm PVC nominal, 4/C - 5.0mm PVC nominal
Voltage Rating: 10 to 30 VDC
Contact Resistance: ≤5mΩ
Current Rating: 3A Max.
Protection: IP67, NEMA 6P
Operating Temp: -25°C to 90°C
M8 X .05 threaded receptacles with 0.5m lead also available.
Additional cable lengths available upon request. Consult factory.
Meeting the Needs of a Single Customer
When the product you need doesn’t exist in the standard line talk to us.
Remke Engineered Solutions is entirely focused on meeting the needs of a single customer. Developing application-specific solutions that meet your precise needs is Job 1 and no order is ‘too small’.
Think of our broad spectrum of services like a sliding scale ….. from simple on the left to complex on the right --- from specials on the left to adaptations & variations in the middle to full-scale engineered custom products on the right. Wherever your specific need falls on that spectrum will be the Remke Engineered Solution that is right for your application.
All our Engineered Solutions customers receive:
- Free product design assistance
- Rapid Prototyping
- Design, engineering & manufacturing in the USA
- Quick turnaround in as little as days (based on complexity)
- Versatile & innovative solutions
- Small or large volume manufacturing for any product we design
- 100% product testing
- Compliance Certification – UL, CSA, TUV, CE, etc. (where applicable)
Let us relieve the burden of developing an idea into a manufactured product. Depending on the level of modification required we can fast-track design & create prototypes within days. Put your connectivity problems into the hands of the Remke Engineered Solutions team.