Corrosion Resistant Cable Connectors by Remke
Metallic & Non-Metallic Corrosion-Resistant
Tough Connectors for the Harshest Environments
Remke Corrosion Resistant products have been designed to withstand the extremes of water, caustic materials, detergents or surfactants.
Available as either metallic or non-metallic cord connectors in a wide range of conduit sizes (including up to 3” in stainless steel) all of these connectors either meet or exceed IP 67 or IP 68 standards, and can be ordered with a variety of thread styles such as Pg or Metric.
Metallic Corrosion Resistant Connectors from Remke include those made with:
- Steel for added strength & durability plus enhanced rust resistance.
- Type 304 stainless steel is In-Stock in conduit sizes from ¼ to 3 inches providing excellent corrosion resistance & toughness. Type 316 stainless steel (available upon request) is a heavy-duty grade that withstands attack by many industrial chemicals & acids.
- Nickel-plated aluminum offers the appearance of polished stainless steel with protection against corrosion, wear, friction and contamination under severe conditions.
Remke Non-Metallic Corrosion Resistant Connectors include those made from:
- Nylon which offers excellent corrosion resistance and is ideal for use in damp environments.
- Valox® that provides superior corrosion resistance and is suitable for use in FDA-mandated washdowns.
Metallic connectors can be customized by length and type of thread, and if you’re using non-metallic connectors custom colors and optional wire mesh are available.