Remke Strain Relief Cord Grips
Prevent Cable Pullout & Seal-Out Elements with Heavy-Duty Strain Relief Cord Grips
Get industrial-strength cable strain relief with cord grips from Remke. For use in both indoor and outdoor applications, these cable connectors are UL Listed and CSA Certified to provide the protection you need.
Remke’s unique strain relief cord grip design features a combination tightening surface for extra grip. High-quality strain relief cord grips will prevent cable pullout, control arc of bend, provide a tight seal against tough elements such as dirt, moisture and coolants and create a more secure connection overall.
With a variety of materials and construction options, Remke’s strain relief cord grips get the job done right the first time! Our unique design features a combination tightening surface for extra grip.
Corrosion-Resistant Electrical Connector with Heavy-Duty Seal.
- Technical Specifications
- Engineered Solutions
Industrial-Strength Strain Relief Cord Grips Keep Cables In Place
Heavy-duty cable strain relief starts with Remke!
Get the most reliable strain relief cord grips to meet your specs with many materials and options available in our extensive inventory that’s ready to ship. Or we can custom manufacture cord grips in small and large runs. See the Engineered Solutions tab for details.
Many Sizes in Stock
Sizes from ¼” to 3” in straight, 90º and 45º styles are in stock or ready to be customized.
Materials Suitable for Tough & Harsh Environments
Machined aluminum, nickel-plated aluminum, steel, stainless steel, nylon and Valox® strain relief cord grips are available in any size.
Special Features Exclusively from Remke
- A unique design with a combination tightening surface that includes both a hex area and knurl surface that provides extra grip for initial hand tightening
- Optional wire mesh grips and fittings offered in any of the materials listed above
- Optional embedded Viton® O-Ring ensures a watertight and corrosion-resistant seal
- Available in NPT, Pg or ISO/metric threads
- Anti-friction washer that fits between the nut and bushing for easier compression
Resources & Insights
Aluminum and Nickel-Plated Aluminum
|Conduit Size||RSR Series||Form Size||A
Inside Body Dia.
Dimension A is the minimum Inside Body Diameter. Other dimensions are nominal.
Dimension D is with the Nut snug but Bushing uncompressed.
Dimension E is across the flats.
Engineered Solutions: Meeting the Needs of a Single Customer
When the product you need doesn’t exist in the standard line talk to us.
Remke Engineered Solutions is entirely focused on meeting the needs of a single customer. Developing application-specific solutions that meet your precise needs is Job 1 and no order is ‘too small’.
Think of our broad spectrum of services like a sliding scale ….. from simple on the left to complex on the right --- from specials on the left to adaptations & variations in the middle to full-scale engineered custom products on the right. Wherever your specific need falls on that spectrum will be the Remke Engineered Solution that is right for your application.
All our Engineered Solutions customers receive:
- Free product design assistance
- Rapid Prototyping
- Design, engineering & manufacturing in the USA
- Quick turnaround in as little as days (based on complexity)
- Versatile & innovative solutions
- Small or large volume manufacturing for any product we design
- 100% product testing
- Compliance Certification – UL, CSA, TUV, CE, etc. (where applicable)
Let us relieve the burden of developing an idea into a manufactured product. Depending on the level of modification required we can fast-track design & create prototypes within days. Put your connectivity problems into the hands of the Remke Engineered Solutions team.