Mouse over to zoom
Industrial-Strength Cable Strain Relief Connectors and Cord Grips
Prevent Cable Pullout & Protect from the Elements
Get industrial-strength cable strain relief with cord grips from Remke. For use in both indoor and outdoor applications, these cable connectors are UL Listed and CSA Certified to provide the protection you need.
Remke’s unique strain relief cord grip design features a combination tightening surface for extra grip.
High-quality strain relief cord grips will:
- Prevent cable pullout
- Control arc of bend
- Provide a tight seal against tough elements such as dirt, moisture and coolants
- Create a more secure connection
Strain relief connectors are in stock in many materials to meet your specs, including machined aluminum, nickel-plated aluminum, steel, stainless steel, nylon and Valox®.
3-1/2" and 4" sizes are now in stock and ready to ship!
Call Toll Free
- Technical Specifications
- Engineered Solutions
Industrial-Strength Cable Strain Relief Cord Grips
Heavy-duty cable strain relief starts with Remke!
Get the most reliable cable strain relief connectors and cord grips to meet your specs with many materials and options available in our extensive inventory that’s ready to ship.
Or we can custom-manufacture cord grips in small and large runs. See the Engineered Solutions tab above for details.
Many Sizes in Stock
Sizes from ¼” to 4” in straight, 90º and 45º styles are in stock or ready to be customized.
Materials Suitable for Tough & Harsh Environments
Many materials available in any size.
- Machined aluminum
- Nickel-plated aluminum
- Stainless steel
Special Features Exclusively from Remke
- A unique design with a combination tightening surface that includes both a hex area and knurl surface that provides extra grip for initial hand tightening
- Optional wire mesh grips and fittings offered in any of the materials listed above
- Optional embedded Viton® O-Ring ensures a watertight and corrosion-resistant seal
- Available in NPT, Pg or ISO/metric threads
- Anti-friction washer that fits between the nut and bushing for easier compression
Keep in touch with evolving trends and get ahead of the rest!
Aluminum and Nickel-Plated Aluminum
|Conduit Size||RSR Series||Form Size||A
Inside Body Dia.
Dimension A is the minimum Inside Body Diameter. Other dimensions are nominal.
Dimension E is across the flats.
Meeting the Needs of a Single Customer
When the product you need doesn’t exist in the standard line talk to us.
Remke Engineered Solutions is entirely focused on meeting the needs of a single customer. Developing application-specific solutions that meet your precise needs is Job 1 and no order is ‘too small’.
Think of our broad spectrum of services like a sliding scale ….. from simple on the left to complex on the right --- from specials on the left to adaptations & variations in the middle to full-scale engineered custom products on the right. Wherever your specific need falls on that spectrum will be the Remke Engineered Solution that is right for your application.
All our Engineered Solutions customers receive:
- Free product design assistance
- Rapid Prototyping
- Design, engineering & manufacturing in the USA
- Quick turnaround in as little as days (based on complexity)
- Versatile & innovative solutions
- Small or large volume manufacturing for any product we design
- 100% product testing
- Compliance Certification – UL, CSA, TUV, CE, etc. (where applicable)
Let us relieve the burden of developing an idea into a manufactured product. Depending on the level of modification required we can fast-track design & create prototypes within days. Put your connectivity problems into the hands of the Remke Engineered Solutions team.