Remke Stainless Steel Cable Connectors and Cord Grips
Industrial-Strength Type 304 & 316 Stainless Steel Connectors In-Stock for Any Application
Choose Remke stainless steel cable connectors and cord grips for heavy-duty reliability in all types of harsh environments. From high-humidity to high-powered washdowns, harsh chemicals to relentless salt water Remke stainless steel cord grips create durable electrical connections in demanding applications.
With a vast number of options available for the configuration and materials for stainless steel electrical connections, getting exactly what you need for any demanding environment is easy with Remke!
Our IP and NEMA rated stainless steel cable connectors and cord grips are in-stock in more sizes and options. Or, customize them with engineered solutions at no additional cost.
Call Toll Free
- Technical Specifications
- Engineered Solutions
Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Connectors Withstand the Elements
Stainless steel resists corrosion in tough elements such as chemicals, liquids and abrasives to deliver secure electrical connections in the most demanding applications. Type 304 Stainless Steel Connectors have excellent corrosion resistance as well as oxidation resistance. Type 316 Stainless Steel Connectors are a heavy-duty grade ideal for severe environments that require the highest levels of corrosion resistance including being specified for use in marine applications as well as FDA-mandated washdowns in food processing.
Stainless Steel Connector Options from Remke
Stainless Steel connectors are in-stock for conduit sizes ¼” to 3” – the most sizes of any manufacturer! All connectors are UL Listed in 3/8” to 1-1/2” sizes.
- Standard Stainless Steel Cord Grips rated NEMA 4, 4X & 12 with Type 304 standard, Type 316 available, 9 conduit sizes in-stock, 61 in-stock part numbers and 55 part numbers in-stock with wire mesh.
- Stainless Steel Watertight Conduit Hubs rated NEMA 4, 4X & 12 with Type 316 standard and 10 conduit sizes in-stock including grounded styles.
- Stainless Steel Liquidtight Conduit Fittings rated IP 68 & NEMA 4X with Type 304 standard, 7 conduit sizes in-stock, 7 straight and 7 ninety-degree part numbers in-stock.
- Stainless Steel Jacketed MC Cable Connectors rated NEMA 4 & IP 65 with Type 304 standard, Type 316 available and 10 conduit sizes in stock,
- Stainless Steel Ventilation Plugs rated IP 69K with 3 thread sizes in stock, additional thread sizes & permeability levels available, designed to reduce the adverse effects of humidity in the environment by preventing pressure increase inside the enclosure and limiting temperature increase through air circulation.
- Custom Stainless Steel Connectors including variations, adaptations, specials and full-scale custom products for small or large quantities, with Pg or Metric Threads. Other manufacturers do not offer this service for their stainless steel connectors.
|Conduit Size||Form Size||A
Inside Body Dia.
Dimension A is the minimum Inside Body Diameter. Other dimensions are nominal.
Dimension D is with the Nut snug but Bushing uncompressed.
Dimension E is across the flats.
Meeting the Needs of a Single Customer
When the product you need doesn’t exist in the standard line talk to us.
Remke Engineered Solutions is entirely focused on meeting the needs of a single customer. Developing application-specific solutions that meet your precise needs is Job 1 and no order is ‘too small’.
Think of our broad spectrum of services like a sliding scale ….. from simple on the left to complex on the right --- from specials on the left to adaptations & variations in the middle to full-scale engineered custom products on the right. Wherever your specific need falls on that spectrum will be the Remke Engineered Solution that is right for your application.
All our Engineered Solutions customers receive:
- Free product design assistance
- Rapid Prototyping
- Design, engineering & manufacturing in the USA
- Quick turnaround in as little as days (based on complexity)
- Versatile & innovative solutions
- Small or large volume manufacturing for any product we design
- 100% product testing
- Compliance Certification – UL, CSA, TUV, CE, etc. (where applicable)
Let us relieve the burden of developing an idea into a manufactured product. Depending on the level of modification required we can fast-track design & create prototypes within days. Put your connectivity problems into the hands of the Remke Engineered Solutions team.