Mouse over to zoom
Minimize Disconnected Power in Festoon Systems
Remke Festoon / Flat Cable Connectors are specially designed for heavy-duty flat cable or festoon system applications.
Unique to the U.S. market, these cord grips are used in place of the traditional two-screw connector at the critical point of termination between the plant environment and the internal wiring of the festoon system.
Call Toll Free
- Technical Specifications
- Engineered Solutions
Specially designed connectors for heavy-duty flat cable or festoon system applications
Features of our Festoon Cable Connectors include:
- Termination with both mechanical & environmental integrity minimizes the incidence of disconnected power and reducing downtime.
- Available in machined aluminum, steel, stainless steel or nylon to meet specific application needs.
- Placing multiple cables through one connector saves both labor time & cost – and eliminates the need for multiple terminations and connectors.
- Suitable for underground UF cable
Manufactured for use in both indoor and outdoor locations, Remke Festoon Cable Connectors provide a liquid-tight seal that keeps out dirt, moisture, coolants, lubricant and corrosives. Meeting NEMA standards, these Remke connectors are available with either M style (ISO), Pg or NPT threads.
RATINGS/MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
|Material||IP 54 and NEMA 3||IP 54 and NEMA 3R||IP 65 and NEMA 4||IP 56 and NEMA 4X||IP 67 and NEMA 6||IP 52 and NEMA 12|
Meeting the Needs of a Single Customer
When the product you need doesn’t exist in the standard line talk to us.
Remke Engineered Solutions is entirely focused on meeting the needs of a single customer. Developing application-specific solutions that meet your precise needs is Job 1 and no order is ‘too small’.
Think of our broad spectrum of services like a sliding scale ….. from simple on the left to complex on the right --- from specials on the left to adaptations & variations in the middle to full-scale engineered custom products on the right. Wherever your specific need falls on that spectrum will be the Remke Engineered Solution that is right for your application.
All our Engineered Solutions customers receive:
- Free product design assistance
- Rapid Prototyping
- Design, engineering & manufacturing in the USA
- Quick turnaround in as little as days (based on complexity)
- Versatile & innovative solutions
- Small or large volume manufacturing for any product we design
- 100% product testing
- Compliance Certification – UL, CSA, TUV, CE, etc. (where applicable)
Let us relieve the burden of developing an idea into a manufactured product. Depending on the level of modification required we can fast-track design & create prototypes within days. Put your connectivity problems into the hands of the Remke Engineered Solutions team.