Mouse over to zoom
Nickel-Plated Cord Grips Provide Abrasion & Corrosion Resistance in Severe Conditions
Remke cord grips made of Nickel-Plated Aluminum provide a lightweight, lower-cost alternative to higher-priced stainless steel connectors.
Nickel-plated aluminum cord and cable grips are ideal for applications requiring exceptional corrosion resistance and protection from wear & friction.
Improving and extending the life of a standard aluminum cord grips, nickel-plating also prevents rust from moisture and high humidity.
Call Toll Free
- Technical Specifications
- Engineered Solutions
Industrial-Strength Cord Grips are Extremely Resistant to Corrosion
Nickel plating is extremely resistant to corrosion and extends the life of everything it coats. This makes it ideal for applications exposed to harsh environments such as those operating in the marine, oil and gas, food & chemical processing.
Nickel-plated aluminum cord grips can even reduce the cost of repair and replacement parts.
The advantage of using Remke Nickel-Plated Aluminum cord grips that are resistant to corrosion are numerous.
- Nickel plating can increase the life of a connector as it prevents the formation of rust & can protect the connector from wear
- Suitable for all types of food handling equipment requiring corrosion and wear-resistance
- Prevents rust from moisture and high humidity
- Resists corrosion by many alkalis and weak acids
- Operates to temperatures of -40°F to +500°F
- A lightweight, low-cost alternative to stainless steel
Most standard aluminum connectors can be nickel-plated.
Keep in touch with evolving trends and get ahead of the rest!
Aluminum and Nickel-Plated Aluminum
|Conduit Size||RSR Series||Form Size||A
Inside Body Dia.
Dimension A is the minimum Inside Body Diameter. Other dimensions are nominal.
Dimension D is with the Nut snug but Bushing uncompressed.
Dimension E is across the flats.
Meeting the Needs of a Single Customer
When the cord grips you need doesn’t exist in the standard line talk to us.
Remke Engineered Solutions is entirely focused on meeting the needs of a single customer. Developing application-specific solutions that meet your precise needs is Job 1 and no order is ‘too small’.
Think of our broad spectrum of services like a sliding scale ….. from simple on the left to complex on the right --- from specials on the left to adaptations & variations in the middle to full-scale engineered custom products on the right. Wherever your specific need falls on that spectrum will be the Remke Engineered Solution that is right for your application.
All our Engineered Solutions customers receive:
- Free product design assistance
- Rapid Prototyping
- Design, engineering & manufacturing in the USA
- Quick turnaround in as little as days (based on complexity)
- Versatile & innovative solutions
- Small or large volume manufacturing for any product we design
- 100% product testing
- Compliance Certification – UL, CSA, TUV, CE, etc. (where applicable)
Let us relieve the burden of developing an idea into a manufactured product. Depending on the level of modification required we can fast-track design & create prototypes within days. Put your connectivity problems into the hands of the Remke Engineered Solutions team.