- Cord Connectors, Cable Glands & Wire Mesh Grips
- Molded Connectors, Cordsets & Quick Disconnects
- Solar Connectors
- Search Online Catalog
- Featured Products
- Customer Testimonials
- Tuff-Seal Markets Served
- Tuff-Link Markets Served
- Flexible Solutions
- Cord Connectors & Wire Mesh Grips
- Molded Connectors & Cordsets
- Modification Levels
- Contact Us
- About Us
- News & Programs
- Quality & Compliance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Remke Energy
- Remke Gives Back
- Media Center
- Press Releases
- 50 Years of Applied Wisdom
- Metal Clad Cable Connectors
- NEW Remke Master Catalog
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Connectors
- NEW Flexible Solutions Center
- Remke Offers In-Stock Stainless Steel Cord Connectors
- More Styles of Liquid-Tight Strain Relief
- Exclusive Design Features in MC Cable Connector
- Liquidtight Stainless Steel Connectors
- Image Library
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Competitor Comparison Matrix
- NEW Remke Capabilities Brochure
- Cord Connectors & Wire Mesh Grips Purchasing Checklist
- Molded Connectors & Cordsets Purchasing Checklist
- Remke Top 10
- Market Trends & Research Studies
- Other Useful Websites
- Media Center
- Sales Support
Exclusive Design Features in new Remke MC Cable Connector
The Remke line of Metal Clad (MC) Cable Connectors incorporate several exclusive design features which make them unique in the armored cable connector market. The PowR-Lock™ Grounding Seal is an exclusive Remke design that features stainless steel tines that ground the connector to the armored cable. It provides 360º strain relief and an environmental seal that meets or exceeds UL & CSA requirements.
One-piece compact design is another feature of the Remke MC Cable Connector. Their size is smaller in profile and width than other similar connectors which provides both easier installation in tight spaces and close spacing of connectors. They also feature an embedded Viton® O-Ring that ensures a watertight and corrosion-resistant termination seal. MC Cable Connectors meet CSA standards for raintight armored cable fittings, are rated NEMA 4 and IP 65, and are available in aluminum, nickel plated aluminum and stainless steel for the utmost flexibility in accommodating a wide variety of applications and cable.
Remke MC Cable Connectors enable users to terminate armored cable at control centers and panel boards, junction boxes and enclosures for motor control and electrical distribution equipment. These connectors are ideal for use in a wide variety of industries including electric power generating stations & substations, waste/wastewater treatment facilities, petroleum refineries, pulp & paper mills, chemical & petrochemical plants, mining, automotive manufacturing, food processing plants, offshore drilling platforms and in grain handling and storage facilities.
With Remke’s MC Cable Connectors there is no disassembly making installations simpler and faster. A neoprene bushing provides superior pull-out and sealing protection, and there are no sharp edges which might damage the insulation or conductors.
These connectors can be used indoors or outdoors for vertical or horizontal cable runs in either wet or dry locations. They are also suited for use in hazardous locations when used in combination with a Certified Class I hazardous location sealing fitting.
For more information on Remke MC Cable Connectors visit www.remke.com, or contact Remke Industries, 310 Chaddick Drive, Wheeling IL 60090, 800-383-1524 or by fax at 847-541-7245.