- Cord Connectors, Cable Glands & Wire Mesh Grips
- Molded Connectors, Cordsets & Quick Disconnects
- Solar Connectors
- Search Online Catalog
- Featured Products
- Customer Testimonials
- Tuff-Seal Markets Served
- Tuff-Link Markets Served
- Flexible Solutions
- Cord Connectors & Wire Mesh Grips
- Molded Connectors & Cordsets
- Modification Levels
- Contact Us
- About Us
- News & Programs
- Quality & Compliance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Remke Energy
- Remke Gives Back
- Media Center
- Press Releases
- 50 Years of Applied Wisdom
- Metal Clad Cable Connectors
- NEW Remke Master Catalog
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Connectors
- NEW Flexible Solutions Center
- Remke Offers In-Stock Stainless Steel Cord Connectors
- More Styles of Liquid-Tight Strain Relief
- Exclusive Design Features in MC Cable Connector
- Liquidtight Stainless Steel Connectors
- Image Library
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Competitor Comparison Matrix
- NEW Remke Capabilities Brochure
- Cord Connectors & Wire Mesh Grips Purchasing Checklist
- Molded Connectors & Cordsets Purchasing Checklist
- Remke Top 10
- Market Trends & Research Studies
- Other Useful Websites
- Media Center
- Sales Support
Quality & Compliance
For almost 50 years, Remke has been providing the finest cord grips, cord connectors, wire mesh grips and molded connectors. We believe in the product we manufacture and stand behind it without question.
Remke Industries supports the European Union’s efforts to remove harmful chemicals from electrical products. In compliance with Directive 2002/95/EC of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union regarding the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS), Remke Industries certifies either:
- the maximum concentration values of weight in homogenous materials for the substances referred to in Article 4(1) of directive 2002/95/EC that are contained in the Products do not exceed the maximum concentration values of 0.1% in respect of lead, mercury, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls, polybrominated diphenyl ethers, and 0.01% in respect of cadmium. OR
- the product supplied is exempt from this directive.
Remke Industries certifies that all products of our manufacture are fully compliant to the current RoHS Directive.
View our RoHS statement >
Remke Quality Policy
Remke Industries, Inc. is committed to the highest standard of quality, meeting or exceeding our customer’s requirements and expectations. We will meet these levels of quality with a total commitment to continuous internal improvement, building the needed strength for the growth of our company.
Remke Industries received ISO 9001
On July 1st, 2003 Remke Industries received ISO 9001 certification which certifies that Remke is compliant with the new and revised ISO standards.
View our UL® registration >
REACH is the European community regulation on chemicals and their safe use. It deals with the registration, evaluation, authorization and restriction of chemical substances within the European Union.
Remke Industries is committed to compliance of the requirements of REACH. As they are supplied Remke products include no substances intended to be released from our products as defined by Article 7 (1) under normal or reasonable foreseeable conditions of use. Remke confirms that our products do not contain any of the 15 substances listed in the ‘Candidate List’ in an individual concentration of greater than or equal to 0.1% by weight.
UL & CSA Compliance
Remke products are listed, meet and/or exceed performance requirements from Underwriters Laboratory (UL) and the Canadian Standards Association (CSA). Please see our Online Catalog for specific listing information.