- Cord Connectors, Cable Glands & Wire Mesh Grips
- Molded Connectors, Cordsets & Quick Disconnects
- Solar Connectors
- Search Online Catalog
- Featured Products
- Customer Testimonials
- Tuff-Seal Markets Served
- Tuff-Link Markets Served
- MC Cable Fittings – PowR-Teck Connectors
- Flexible Solutions
- Cord Connectors & Wire Mesh Grips
- Molded Connectors & Cordsets
- Modification Levels
- Contact Us
- About Us
- News & Programs
- Quality & Compliance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Remke Energy
- Remke Gives Back
- Media Center
- Press Releases
- 50 Years of Applied Wisdom
- Metal Clad Cable Connectors
- NEW Remke Master Catalog
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Connectors
- NEW Flexible Solutions Center
- Remke Offers In-Stock Stainless Steel Cord Connectors
- More Styles of Liquid-Tight Strain Relief
- Exclusive Design Features in MC Cable Connector
- Liquidtight Stainless Steel Connectors
- Image Library
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Competitor Comparison Matrix
- Remke Capabilities Brochure
- Cord Connectors & Wire Mesh Grips Purchasing Checklist
- Molded Connectors & Cordsets Purchasing Checklist
- Remke Top 10
- Market Trends & Research Studies
- Other Useful Websites
- Cable Strain Relief for Harsh Environments
- Media Center
- Sales Support
Please use the links below to access questions you may have regarding general Remke products, services and company information as well as other specific Remke product lines.
Tuff-Link Molded Connectors & Cordsets
Frequently Asked Questions
Remke molded connectors & cordsets are equal to those from Brad Harrison (Molex), Turck, Lumberg, Mencom, Crouse-Hinds and others.
Remke is one of the only domestic manufacturers of this type of product with our molded connectors & components made in our suburban Chicago location.
Remke molded connectors have the backwards “UR” Mark from Underwriters Laboratory, are CSA Certified and RoHS compliant. The backwards “UR” mark is known as UL Recognized Component and is used for components intended to be installed into another device or product. This mark signifies that the component is suitable for factory installation as they have met “conditions of use” that need to be met in the end product application.
Remke offers a wide variety of cable options including PVC, PUR, TPE and Rubber. Yellow is the industry standard for molded connectors & cable. At Remke black, gray and custom colors are available upon request but minimum quantities may apply - please consult the factory.
Molded connectors that are in stock at Remke will ship within 2 business days. If the product requested is not in stock they can be manufactured and shipped within 10 business days. Expedited delivery is also available through our Remke Express program.
UV ratings are specified by Underwriters Laboratory and are supplied by the cable manufacturer. Remke can provide this information to you upon request.
Remke does mold our connectors to customer supplied cable. However, compatibility of the cable & connector materials must be determined prior to manufacturing and Remke provides this service.