- Cord Connectors, Cable Glands & Wire Mesh Grips
- Molded Connectors, Cordsets & Quick Disconnects
- Solar Connectors
- Search Online Catalog
- Featured Products
- Customer Testimonials
- Tuff-Seal Markets Served
- Tuff-Link Markets Served
- MC Cable Fittings – PowR-Teck Connectors
- Flexible Solutions
- Cord Connectors & Wire Mesh Grips
- Molded Connectors & Cordsets
- Modification Levels
- Contact Us
- About Us
- News & Programs
- Quality & Compliance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Remke Energy
- Remke Gives Back
- Media Center
- Press Releases
- 50 Years of Applied Wisdom
- Metal Clad Cable Connectors
- NEW Remke Master Catalog
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Connectors
- NEW Flexible Solutions Center
- Remke Offers In-Stock Stainless Steel Cord Connectors
- More Styles of Liquid-Tight Strain Relief
- Exclusive Design Features in MC Cable Connector
- Liquidtight Stainless Steel Connectors
- Image Library
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Competitor Comparison Matrix
- Remke Capabilities Brochure
- Cord Connectors & Wire Mesh Grips Purchasing Checklist
- Molded Connectors & Cordsets Purchasing Checklist
- Remke Top 10
- Market Trends & Research Studies
- Other Useful Websites
- Cable Strain Relief for Harsh Environments
- 5 Things to Know About Molded Connector Construction
- Media Center
- Sales Support
Welcome to the Remke FAQs
This is our resource for your questions regarding general Remke products, services and company information. Please use the links below for questions you may have regarding specific Remke product lines.
General Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Over 95% of all products sold are manufactured in our Wheeling, IL plant.
Our office hours are 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM Central Time.
During business hours please call 800-383-1524. We can also be reached by fax at 847-541-7245 or by email at email@example.com.
Our corporate offices and manufacturing plant are located in Wheeling, Illinois (a northwestern Chicago suburb).
Yes. Our ISO certificate plus RoHS and REACH compliance statements can be viewed on our Quality & Compliance page on this website.
$75.00 net domestic. $200 net international.
Cord connector & wire mesh grip orders usually ship within 2 - 3 days after receipt of order. Molded connector & cordset orders usually ship within 7 - 10 days after receipt of order. Overnight & expedited shipments are honored upon request based on stock, quantity and receipt of purchase order by 11:30 AM Central Time.
Domestic: Standard orders are shipped UPS Ground unless otherwise requested. We will also ship by Federal Express and DHL with a customer supplied account number. Please contact customer service for alternate carriers or shipping methods.
International: International freight is at customer expense including all taxes, tariffs and fees. For FedX, UPS or DHL the account number must be supplied at time of order. Remke will provide estimated weight & dimensions to our best ability; however, these should be considered approximates.
Remke accepts Visa, MasterCard & American Express as well as bank transfers (fees may apply). An open account can be established with an approved credit application.
Yes, as long the $75 minimum order requirement is met.
Standard orders can be faxed to 847-541-7245 or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remke will accept product returns where material of construction is defective or may not fit the customer application. All returns must have prior approval from our customer care center and restocking charges may apply.
Yes. You can request a sample on our Information Request Form or by email to email@example.com
By contacting your local Remke sales representative. All Remke sales reps are listed on our Sales Locator page where you can search by your zip code and/or city & state.