- Cord Connectors, Cable Glands & Wire Mesh Grips
- Molded Connectors, Cordsets & Quick Disconnects
- Solar Connectors
- Search Online Catalog
- Featured Products
- Customer Testimonials
- Tuff-Seal Markets Served
- Tuff-Link Markets Served
- MC Cable Fittings – PowR-Teck Connectors
- Flexible Solutions
- Cord Connectors & Wire Mesh Grips
- Molded Connectors & Cordsets
- Modification Levels
- Contact Us
- About Us
- News & Programs
- Quality & Compliance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Remke Energy
- Remke Gives Back
- Media Center
- Press Releases
- 50 Years of Applied Wisdom
- Metal Clad Cable Connectors
- NEW Remke Master Catalog
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Connectors
- NEW Flexible Solutions Center
- Remke Offers In-Stock Stainless Steel Cord Connectors
- More Styles of Liquid-Tight Strain Relief
- Exclusive Design Features in MC Cable Connector
- Liquidtight Stainless Steel Connectors
- Image Library
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Competitor Comparison Matrix
- Remke Capabilities Brochure
- Cord Connectors & Wire Mesh Grips Purchasing Checklist
- Molded Connectors & Cordsets Purchasing Checklist
- Remke Top 10
- Market Trends & Research Studies
- Other Useful Websites
- Cable Strain Relief for Harsh Environments
- 5 Things to Know About Molded Connector Construction
- Media Center
- Sales Support
Why Partner with Remke?
Because Remke Delivers Quality American-Made Products
For 50 years Remke Industries has been manufacturing one of the largest & most diverse lines of electrical connectors in our suburban Chicago facility.
When you choose Remke, you say goodbye to logistical nightmares like delivery times and product quality from offshore producers. Made-in-the-USA means we’re literally & physically closer to you so that any of our cord connectors, wire mesh grips, or molded connectors and cordsets can be delivered when you need them.
Made in America is important to us. It isn’t a slogan – it’s why at least 95% of our products are manufactured in our Illinois facility. We’re keeping the jobs in the USA and we’re shipping product to you from Chicago – not somewhere overseas.
The Bottom Line
- At Remke customers are not an account number. Our customers are people trying to do their job to the best of their ability. And they are people who we go the extra mile for – whether it is a quote, or rush delivery, a product sample, or customizing a product to meet specific needs.
- At Remke you get humans on demand. You might get voicemail but you will also get a return call quickly. Remke isn’t some big, impersonal multinational operation. We’re a mid-sized company based in suburban Chicago and we’re big enough to get the job done, but small enough to take your business seriously and personally.
- At Remke we embrace a code of ethics. Fair & honest & competitive prices. High-quality products that provide value for your money. A professional, well-trained staff with a Can-Do philosophy who approach your project with a sense of urgency. Low minimum orders so that you can buy just what you need. A company who stands behind our products.
Because Remke Delivers Quality American-Made Products.