Do you need molded connectors that can stand up to abuse and/or extreme temperatures?
Remke’s Mini-Link Molded Connectors and Cordsets are ideally suited for heavy-duty applications where flexibility and resistance to stress, abuse, and harsh conditions are critical.
Mini-Link Connectors and Cordsets – available in straight & 90 degree, male & female – feature:
- 2 thru 12-Pin connectors NEMA 6P and IP 68 protection
- Nickel coated then gold-plated contacts for enhanced corrosion resistance & conductivity
- Hard Service SOOW, SJOOW or STOW cable configurations
- Pins and contacts are crimped onto wires with eight indentations assuring secure terminations
- Connectors meet or exceed UL, CSA, NEMA, SAE, IEC and automotive specifications.
- Integral strain relief and plated coupling nuts
Typical applications for using Mini-Link Molded Connectors and Cordsets include:
- Sensors on conveyors
- Automated assembly equipment
- Packaging equipment
- Robotics equipment
- Bus systems
- Transportation equipment
Other products typically used with Mini-Link connectors include 12 and 18mm proximity sensors, limit switches, photoelectric switches, solenoids & hydraulic valves, foot operated switches, power tools, cranes/hoists/and their controls.
The right materials and options to meet your specs are available in stock and ready for quick shipping including:
- PVC for general applications
- Rubber and Silicone for temperature & flexing concerns
- TPE is also available for applications with chemicals and corrosives
- Receptacles and wire management accessories
- Mini-attachable connectors
Wondering what material is right for your application? Reference the Cord Connector Material Guide for Harsh Environments to find the best fit and better understand all the available options.
Shop our extensive inventory ready to ship to OEMs and distributors all over the world. Or customize any mini-link molded connector or cordset to your exact specs with our Custom Engineered Solutions program for no additional cost!